- This event has passed.
Online registration is now closed. For more information, please contact SACPAS at 210-828-2722, toll free 888-828-8680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
Take advantage of dynamic speakers and the topics that everyone is talking about at the San Antonio CPA Society’s 2018 CE Symposium.
Register for Day One and get 8 hours of CPE on topics including
8 – 9:40 am
- Individual Tax Update – Blaise Bender, JD, CPA
- Cyber Fraud and Your Business in 2018 – Dan Ramey, CPA, CFF, ABV, CFE, CIA, CVA; Founder & President, Houston Financial Forensics LLC
9:55 – 11:35 am
- Business Tax Update – Blaise Bender, JD, CPA
- The “Savvy” Auditor: Vendor Audits – Jeff Dehart, CIA, CSA, CBCP; Principal, Stinnett & Associates
12:45 – 2:25 pm
- Crowdfunding Campaigns: Tax & Legal Issues – Joshua Wu, JD, LLM; Member, Clark Hill Strasburger PLLC
- Shift Happened – Ann Ward, Founder, Ward Certified Consulting, LLC
2:40 – 4:20 pm
Panel Discussion: State of Cyber in San Antonio – David Dampier, Ph.D., Professor & Interim Department Chair, UTSA College of Business Information Systems and Cyber Security; Robert Kaufman, Lecturer, UTSA College of Business Information Systems and Cyber Security; Ross Bryant, Ph.D., Visiting Researcher, UTSA College of Business Information Systems and Cyber Security
For more information, contact SACPAS CE coordinator Joann Moore at 210-828-2722 or email@example.com.