Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
Take advantage of dynamic speakers and the topics that everyone is talking about at the San Antonio CPA Society’s 2018 CE Symposium.
Register for Day Two and get 8 hours of CPE on topics including
8 – 9:40 am
- The Texas Franchise Tax & Redefining “Substantial Nexus”: South Dakota v. Wayfair and its Implications – David Colmenero, JD, LLM, Partner, Meadows Collier
- The Reality of Cybersecurity Threats and Going on the Offensive Against Them – Part I — Carolyn Conn, CPA, CFE; and Samir Jarjoui, BBA, MBA
9:55 – 11:35 am
- Bitcoin, Blockchain & the Bank Secrecy Act: Taxation, Regulation & Reporting – Jason Freeman, JD, CPA, Founder & Managing Member, Freeman Law
- The Reality of Cybersecurity Threats and Going on the Offensive Against Them – Part II — Carolyn Conn, CPA, CFE; and Samir Jarjoui, BBA, MBA
12:45 – 2:25 pm
- TWO TOPICS: “You Mean People Go to Jail for That?” – Hidden Dangers of Handling a Trust Fund Recovery Penalty – David Gair, JD, Partner, Gray Reed & McGraw and
“Scary Stories from the Texas Comptroller’s Office” – Isreal Miller, JD, CPA, Counsel, Gray Reed & McGraw
- Hot Topics in Employment Law – Chris Scherer, JD, The Law Offices of Chris A. Scherer
2:25 – 4:20 pm
- Maximizing Business and Client Relationships – Calvin Dorsey, President, Dorsey Management
For more information, contact SACPAS CE coordinator Joann Moore at 210-828-2722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.