- This event has passed.
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
This two-hour course will provide information on the transition of legacy in business dealing with other assets that are not financial. Also covered will be how to get all the stakeholders involved in the process to get to the “ideal finish line.”
Learning Objective(s): Participants will learn
- the four assets that make a business owner “wealthy”
- understanding the business owner’s ideal finish line
- roadblocks and opportunities in reaching the ideal finish line – stakeholder meetings: the difference maker
- virtual family office – collaboration of resources
- action steps to move toward the finish line
- positive progress – measuring the gap
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is basic. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.