COURSE #: 2019081304
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
Unlike many annual update courses, this seminar will focus on topics & implementation guidance relevant to privately owned companies. The seminar will include
- a listing of all FASB Accounting Standard Updates (ASU) GAAP changes
- emphasis on proposed & issued ASU relevant to many small businesses
- Private Company Council ASUs that are optional GAAP alternatives
- the most recent & proposed audit standards from AICPA
- current events & issues important to CPAs
Learning Objective(s): This course will update participants regarding the requirements, effective dates & implementation issues of significant new & proposed accounting & audit standards.
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is overview/update. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.