- This event has passed.
COURSE #: 2019032121
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
This presentation will cover operational challenges that drive the need to explore automating the processing, approval and payment of vendor invoices. Specific topics regarding AP automation include
- elimination of paper
- increasing visibility & transparency into processes
- best practices solution options
This presentation will include many real world examples in a discussion format.
This course will serve to educate the attendees on
- how to identify gaps & bottlenecks in your current processes
- how those gaps negatively impact your operation
- the options available for Automating and Streamlining your AP Processes (ASAP)
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is basic. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.
11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Lunch & networking
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – presentation
1 CE hour