- This event has passed.
COURSE #: 2019031922
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
Join us for the third in our CFO Roundtable series. Moderator Susan Hough, Client Relationship Executive, PwC will lead Joe Saporito, CPA & CAO of Rackspace Hosting and Clay Killinger, CPA, EVP & CFO of CST (Retired) in conversation about the current issues effecting CFOs and business.
Joe & Clay will share their insights into
- their career paths/journey/significant milestones
- about their companies and what is it like to work for their companies
- the biggest obstacle or challenge they face in business
- what new technologies are being used by their customers and/or their employees
- their company’s and personal positions on philanthropy
- what they look for the most in hiring new employees
- how they think technological advances (artificial intelligence, robotics, the Internet of things) will affect the accounting industry
- words of encouragement or inspiration they can share with us
Come join this riveting conversation!
Course Objective(s): Participants will gain understanding into the roles of the CFO/CAO at major San Antonio companies.
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is basic. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.