- This event has passed.
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
In this seminar, the instructor will present information on
- the types of entities eligible for these energy sales tax exemptions
- examples of tax cost savings to be achieved by representative candidates
- predominant use studies: objectives, guidelines, done by who and how they are done, and approximate cost
Learning Objective(s): Participants will understand
- the types of businesses that can benefit from these tax savings
- the potential financial impact
- the basics of predominant use studies
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is basic. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.