COURSE #: 2019051008
A new CPE conference has been created with CFOs and Controllers in mind! The San Antonio Chapter and the TXCPA CPE Foundation are joining forces to offer the first Financial Strategic Leaders Conference on May 10. Be sure to be with us when we dive into the following timely topics:
- Effective Leadership – Why Role Models Matter to Millennials
- Business Transformation Through Robotics & AI
- Winning the War on Talent – What Are the Top 5 Questions Candidates are Asking?
- Essential 8: AI, Drones, Augmented Reality, Blockchain, Robotics, Virtual Reality, 3-D Printing, Internet of Things
- Diversity & Inclusion (panel discussion)
- Cyber Security
- Economic Update
Course Objective(s): Participants will gain understanding regarding the latest information on the topics listed above.
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is overview/update. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.
Continental breakfast – 7:30 am – 8:30 am
Lunch – 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
8.5 CE hours