- This event has passed.
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
This four hour workshop consists of three modules delivering useful content which may be applied immediately. Participants will benefit from proven techniques demonstrating how to
- build trust and rapport
- communicate effectively
- effectively design specific messages and use questioning techniques that produce the best results, and
- effectively manage client relationships
Calvin Dorsey, President of Dorsey Management Services, has trained more than 15,000 people and has more than 39 years of successful training, consulting, management, and sales experience.
Learning Objective(s): Participants will increase self-awareness and acquire the following skills:
- Identify the four styles of communication within the context of client relationships & utilize the best approach with each client
- increase proficiency in reading client behavior by focusing on behavioral style and non-verbal communication cues, leading to better client relationships and more clients
- create an atmosphere of trust which ensures that clients will provide all the necessary information that will enable the CPA to make the best recommendations, resulting in satisfied customers willing to refer others
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is basic. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.