- This event has passed.
COURSE #: 2019101734
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
This session will help you improve your efficiency & effectiveness for smaller audit clients, with limited accounting personnel & simple internal controls.
Learning objective(s) include:
- how to document SAS (AICPA) compliance without using complex or inefficient programs
- understanding the risk assessment audit mindset, in contrast to the former “cookie cutter” & “canned audit program” audit approach
- using real world audit case studies to demonstrate how to do it right
- how to identify significant accounts & transactions
- how to audit significant assertions (for those accounts & transactions)
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is overview/update. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.