- This event has passed.
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
This program will cover
- the new deadline to file a property tax valuation protest
- how to protest real and personal property valuation
- what information you and your clients need to prepare for the informal meeting with the appraiser
- what information you and your clients need to prepare for the formal protest hearing before the Appraisal Review Board
Attorney Susan Kilgore has 29 years of legal experience and has served as a member of the Bexar County Appraisal Review Board.
Learning Objective(s): Participants will understand
- important dates related to the property tax valuation protest process
- how to prepare for the informal meeting with the appraiser
- how to prepare for the protest hearing before the Appraisal Review Board
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is basic. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.