- This event has passed.
We have closed registration for this event.
This is the only opportunity students will have this fall to
- get a free first-time student membership in the Texas Society of CPAs/San Antonio Chapter
- meet a room full of CPAs who want to hire for upcoming internships and entry-level accounting jobs
- gain exposure to CPAs from tax, audit, forensic accounting, business and industry, banking, healthcare, financial planning and real estate/construction, all in one place on one night.
Attend the Fall 2019 Accounting Careers Workshop and get on the fast truck to success.
The Workshop takes place at the Norris Conference Center on Friday, September 27, between 5:30 and 9 pm. Come early and get your LinkedIn head shot, taken by professional photographer Beth Coyle.
To RSVP, provide your full name, college/university affiliation, e-mail address and phone number below.
Accounting majors, those thinking about majoring in accounting and CPA candidates will also have face-to-face opportunities to speak with recruiters from area firms, companies and organizations whose goal is to get you ready for the CPA exam, including
- Akin Doherty Klein & Feuge PC
- ATKG LLP
- BDO USA LLP
- Becker Professional Education
- BKD LLP
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Cohen Berg & Co
- Exencial Wealth Advisors
- Fisher Herbst & Kemble PC
- HOLT CAT
- OLLU Graduate Admissions
- Ridout Barrett & Co PC
- Roger CPA Review
- Sol Schwartz & Associates
- Steven Bankler CPA Ltd
- USAA Real Estate Company
- Wiley CPA Review
Questions? Contact Amanda at 210-828-2722 or email@example.com.