- This event has passed.
4 CE Hours
INSTRUCTOR: Steve Peterson, VP, CPA Alliance Program
Nonmembers CPAs pay an additional $21.25 per credit hour for CE classes; nonmember CPAs will be held responsible for paying this additional amount.
In this seminar, attendees will learn valuable information to help guide their clients through planning for retirement including
- the fundamentals of life insurance and annuities and their use to create lifetime income
- a review of fixed indexed annuities
- how to incorporate tax-free retirement income from life insurance as an element of retirement tax planning
- how to effectively plan for long term care costs
- planning applications with life insurance
Steve has presented at various TXCPA Chapters with excellent reviews. Here are comments from the Austin presentation.
- “Very informative, and the instructor had an infectious ‘can do’ attitude.”
- “Steve is so lively and engaging; it did not seem like a four-hour course. I think he is the best speaker we have ever had. Thank you!”
- “Thoroughly entertaining! Great way to learn”
- “Steve was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all questions posed to him.”
- “Really enjoyed the class!”
Participants will gain an understanding of the above stated key points. This will enhance the quality of service they can provide their clients, and provides them with the potential for an additional revenue stream through referrals.
Prerequisites: The method of presentation is group-live instruction and the program level is basic to intermediate. There are no prerequisites for this course nor is there any advanced preparation required.