Any journey worth taking involves planning and preparation.
Prepare for your journey to becoming a CPA with the San Antonio CPA Society and these five steps:
- attend the Pathway to CPA this Friday, March 22, at lunchtime and get your road map. Becker representative Meredith Harrigan will be here to discuss the CPA exam, letter of intent and answer your questions about the process. Reserve a spot– no cost to attend, no obligation. Pizza served.
- apply for one of up to six SACPAS scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year. Amounts range from $1,500 to $3,000. Deadline is 4/1/19. Scholarship vs. student loan = no brainer. View the application
- post your resume online with SACPAS and get exposure to firms and companies seeking accounting interns and entry-level accountants. What have you got to lose? Post a resume here
- join the largest professional association for CPAs and those working to become CPAs in the State of Texas. Gain exposure to the people you need to know to get the career you want. Join now.
- read the online student newsletter – The Full Account containing news and information of interest to accounting majors.
Questions? Contact Amanda Talaat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-828-2722 for more information.