2020-2021 Campus Ambassadors
Interested in developing leadership skills and a network of accounting professionals, while you’re still in school? If so, then the Campus Ambassador program may be a good fit for you.
Each campus in the San Antonio Chapter’s geographic service area is eligible to have one designated Campus Ambassador each academic year.
These Campus Ambassadors represent the Texas Society of CPAs and the San Antonio Chapter on their respective campuses and convey information to their fellow students and accounting faculty regarding scholarships, information sessions and tours, networking opportunities and social events.
Contact Amanda Talaat at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Welcome to the Class of 2020-2021 Campus Reps:
- Texas A&M University-San Antonio – Karissa Mitchem
Campus Ambassadors needed for the following:
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- Schreiner University
- St Mary’s University
- Texas A&M International University
- Texas Lutheran University
- Trinity University
- University of the Incarnate Word
- University of Texas at San Antonio
Your current Faculty Reps
Have a question about the accounting profession, connecting with the largest professional association of CPAs in Texas or where to find scholarship money for school? The Faculty Reps at the following universities can help you find the information you need:
- Our Lady of the Lake University: Professor Michelle Avila – e-mail
- Texas A&M University-San Antonio: Dr. Dennis Elam – e-mail
- Trinity University – Dr. Jared Koreff – e-mail
- University of the Incarnate Word: Dr. April Poe – e-mail
- The University of Texas at San Antonio: Professor Linda Vaello – e-mail